Cost Management Accountant (CMA)
CMA Institute in Bangalore
Cost and Management Accountant (CMA) is one of the prominent professions handling Cost Auditing and Management. If you are in search of the best CMA coaching Institute in Bangalore, Success Edge Academy is your go-to CMA training centre. The course makes the aspiring CMA students go through various Indian legislations/Acts as Statutory Cost auditors, Tax auditors, Internal Auditors, Cost Accountants, etc.
CMA’s are governed by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI), India’s national professional accounting body. It is a statutory body under the Chartered Accountants Act, 1949.
Success Edge Academy keeps the students updated with the latest updates and provides study materials that effectively align the students with their academic goals.
Join the Success Edge, CMA Institute in Bangalore now and set on to the journey of success with an edge…!
WHY Success Edge Academy is the Best CMA Institute in Bangalore
Affordable Student Fees
Small High Focused Batches
The course offered by the ICWAI Foundation is known as CMA, which helps one become a certified management accountant and develop expertise in both financial accounting and strategic management. In addition to teaching the core strategy, management and accounting, it also focuses on regulatory.
The next step after the CMA Foundation examination is CMA Intermediate Course. It is an intermediate level test for the Cost and Management Accountancy course, which is held twice in a year in the months of June and December. It is conducted by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI) for students who have cleared CMA Foundation examination or is a graduate & has registered with ICAI after graduation other than Fine Arts.
The last and final part of Cost and Management Accountancy course is the CMA Final Course. The students at this stage become the experts in handling Corporate Financial Reporting, Strategic Financial Management, Cost Management - Decision Making, Cost and Management Audit and much more.
- You must have passed 10+ 2 examination or class XII examination from a recognized institution.
- In case the result of class XII has not been declared at the time of registering for CA Foundation, the students can apply for provisional registration.
- Must complete 4 months of study period before appearing for Foundation examination. Therefore a student must register before 30th June/31st December of the respective year to be eligible to appear for November/May examinations respectively.
- Passed XII- No restriction on minimum percentage required for eligibility
- Fundamentals of Economics and Management
- Fundamentals of Accounting
- Fundamentals of Laws and Ethics
- Fundamentals of Business Mathematics and Statistics
Prerequisite for Intermediate exam: Undergo and complete Four Weeks Integrated Course on Information Technology and Soft Skills (ICITSS)
In Intermediate only working knowledge of core and allied subjects relevant to accountancy profession is imparted. This is a descriptive type examination.
Passing criteria – 40 marks in each paper & 50% in total
The CMA Intermediate curriculum covers financial and cost accounting, as well as company laws. Group 1 and Group 2 both have four subjects each.
CMA Inter Group 1 Subjects:
Paper – 5: Financial Accounting
Paper – 6: Law and Ethics
Paper – 7: Direct Taxation
Paper – 8: Cost Accounting
CMA Inter Group 2 Subjects:
Paper – 9: Operations Management & Strategic Management
Paper – 10: Cost and Management Accounting and Financial Management
Paper – 11: Indirect Taxation
Paper – 12: Company Accounts & Audit
- You should have passed the Intermediate course of ICMAI and enrolled for the CMA Final Course
- You should have completed a mandatory 7 day Industry Oriented Training Programme (IOTP)
- You should have registered for the 3 year Practical Training component of the course and have completed at least 6 months of this training
- Corporate Laws & Compliance (CLC)
- Strategic Financial Management (SFM)
- Strategic Cost Management – Decision Making (SCMD)
- Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation (DIT)
5. Corporate Financial Reporting (CFR)
6. Indirect Tax Laws and Practice (ITP)
7. Cost and Management Audit (CMAD)
8. Strategic Performance Management and Business Valuation (SPBV)
Chief Financial Officer
Financial Risk Manager
Chief Internal Auditor
Much more broader sides of business…!
Frequently Asked Questions
Success Edge Academy has trained many CMA aspirants over the span of 10 years with widely experienced set of faculties and have helped students achieve their goals.
If you have a dream of being a successful Cost Management Accountant, then Success Edge Academy should be your first choice for the best CMA Coaching Institute in Bangalore.
You can get updated about the upcoming batches and their timings in the "Schedule" section.
Kindly go through it and get in touch with the team to know more about the CMA Coaching Classes.
Success Edge Academy offers some of the best and affordable CMA Coaching Classes in Bangalore.
Do get to know about the latest Fee Structure by chatting with the team or speaking with them.
You can WhatsApp chat with the team by clicking the button below - "Chat with the Team"
You can easily get connected with the team by clicking the button below - "Chat with the Team Now", and get all your queries solved and get instantly enrolled for the CMA Coaching Classes without any hassle.
That's not a problem. You can get in touch with us and get enrolled for the CMA Coaching Classes.
As the classes start, you wil feel the shift in you learning curve and gain greater confidence to tackle CMA exams with the best in clssss training and experienced hand holding of Success Edge Academy.