Chartered accountancy as a career option has always been a popular choice for youngsters. A lucrative career option and prestige in society are why you want to become a CA. A chartered accountant can also climb the corporate ladder and achieve more success later in life. However, to become a CA, you must pass competitive exams. The CA Final segment is the last stage of the exams, and you are perhaps pursuing a study course under the guidance of a top facility offering CA coaching in Bangalore. ICAI CA final exam admit card
Amid your studies, you should know that the ICAI website has started issuing the admit card for the CA Final May 2023 exams. Despite a hectic study schedule, you must spare time to download the ICAI CA final exam admit card. Let us know more about this card and the process of downloading it.
What precisely is this card?
The CA Final Admit card is your ticket for entry into the examination hall. Some students also call this card the CA Final examination hall ticket. As you are on the verge of entering the CA Final exam venue, you will have to display this card and only then will the authorities give you access and show your seat. So, this is a card that you should be carrying to the exam venue.
How will I access my card?
Amid the hectic studies for CA in Bangalore, this is a question that you would look for answers to. The institute has stopped the physical dispatch of this card to the respective addresses of CA Final examinees. You will now have to download this card from the official website. Students who have complicated the registration process for the exam can download the card from the ICAI website.
ICAI CA Final Admit Card May 2023
Here is the procedure to follow if you plan to download the ICAI CA final exam admit card May 2023.
- Browse the official website of the institute.
- You must now log in to your account with the help of your login Id and password.
- You can now click on the button that states “View Admit Card”.
- A new window automatically opens up, saying that your CA Final Admit card is now available for printing.
- Before downloading, you must always review the information on the card.
- If everything is fine, you can get the printer ready and click the download button to print the card.
- You have the option of downloading the admit card three times.
This is the process of downloading the admit card for the CA Final exams, and it should be easy for you. The institute is today offering physical admit cards for the CA Final exams but only to a limited number of students. Only students who have submitted physical OMR exam forms can receive physical admit cards.
What information will your admit card display?
Just before the download, you will need to check out the information on the card. Only if everything is fine can you download the card. Here is the information you should find on your CA Final Admit card.
- Your full name should be written on the admit card
- Your father’s name should also be spelled on the card.
- Your CA Final exam roll number should also be mentioned on the card.
- The student registration number will also be printed on the card.
- Which group have you applied for? This information will also be noted on your CA Final Admit card.
- Which is your ICAI Final exam centre? You can also expect this information to be printed on the card.
- The CA Final Admit card should also display your photo and a signature.
- The card will also contain some essential instructions for examinees.
Here is the complete set of information that should be printed on your ICAI CA final exam admit card. You can now download the card and print a physical copy.
Is your photograph or sign missing from the card?
Unfortunately, the ICAI has not been able to present an error-free process despite going digital, and there could be issues with the admit card. As you look at the card digitally, you might find the photograph or sign needing to be included. These are instances when you might panic because you would want to revise as we get closer to the exam date and not waste time running around for an authentic admit card.
You must stay calm and realize that the hall ticket is still valid in this condition. It should be a relief, but you have some work to do here. You must paste your recent photo in the space and put your signature in the allocated area. It would be best if you did not get the card attested by any ICAI member. The particular ICAI member attesting to your card should mention their details. Here is what they will have to state.
- The member should state their name
- They must give her the membership number
- The member must put their office stamp
- The member must now sign and attest to your admit card.
It should solve the problem, and you can now carry the admit card to the examination centre on test day.
A wrong medium or centre appearing on your hall ticket:
This is one more mistake that could come to your notice as you see your Admit card on the computer screen. The institute may not be at fault here, and you may have made a mistake while filling out the form. You need not worry because the ICAI offers a correction window after releasing the admit card. That is the moment; you can rectify the mistake and set things straight.
What could be the other errors in the CA Final admit card?
There could be many more errors in the admit card, but you need not worry because they are fixable. The card details could be incorrect, or you cannot print the card at all. The institute is here to help you out, but only if you provide them with some information about your candidature. Here is the information the institute would want from you in the quest to solve the problem.
- Registration number
- Receipt number as issued by the local office.
- The centre opted you have opted
- The bar code number on the exam form.
- Your telephone number.
Once you have communicated these personal details to the ICAI, they will get back to you quickly and take measures to rectify the errors.
Can I download the CA ticket if I have forgotten my password?
During hectic studies, there is always the chance of forgetting the password. You could panic, but the institute offering CA coaching in Bangalore will tell you it is easy to retrieve your password. You will have to follow some basic steps to retrieve the password. Here are the details for readers in brief.
- You must log into the website and click on the “Forgot Password” tab.
- After clicking on the tab, you will get three options to retrieve your password.
- In the first option, you can recover your password via email.
- The second option offers the scope to retrieve your CA Final password using the registration number & DOB and security question and answer.
- The third option allows you to retrieve the password using the CA Final registration number & bar code, and pin.
- You have three options, and a student can select any of them. You can submit it and retrieve your password.
A student should keep their CA Final Registration letter in safe custody. This document contains your registration number and can immensely help if you lose the admit card.
Get to know the ICAI helpline number for the CA Final exam:
The ICAI has opened up communication channels with aspiring CA students via helpline numbers. You should know this contact information as you are on the verge of sitting for the exams. You can ring up these helpline numbers if there are discrepancies in the admit card or anything else. The CA Final students are welcome to call on these two numbers to speak to a responsible officer representing the institute.
- 0120-3054 851/852/853/835
- 0120-4953 751/752/753/754
You must also know the faux number of the institute, and this is the communication channel if there are any issues with the admit card. Students can contact two faux numbers, and they are as follows.
- 0120-3054 841
You are also welcome to email the institute stating your queries. The mail ID of the institute is firstname.lastname@example.org. During communication, you must quote important information, such as the registration number or barcode on the exam form. Someone on behalf of the institute will respond to your query quickly and solve trifle matters related to your admit card. You should be fine in case of errors on the admit card.
What am I allowed to carry to the exam hall?
You certainly have to carry your CA admit card to the exam hall. However, as a student, you must know the other things you must carry to the examination venue. Here are the details for readers in brief.
- You must carry any government-issued ID proof with you. It could be anything from an Aadhar & voter ID or a pan card. A student must carry the original document instead of a Xerox copy.
- You must carry two current passport-size photographs with you.
- You could carry a face mask with you. The covid scare is still haunting us, and these are the precautions you might require.
- The ICAI allows calculators in the exam venue; you should carry one. This will assist considerably in the calculations.
- You could carry a water bottle with you.
- As a part of taking precautions for the covid, you could take a bottle of hand sanitizer to the exam hall.
The above is the complete list of items that you should take to the examination hall, and things should be fine.
- CA Inter Admit Card May 2023: How to Get it?
- CA Foundation Law: Study Material, Books, MTP, RTP, Papers, Weightage